By a member of the Teen Advisory Group
Has anyone else noticed that basically all songs are about falling in love? Books and movies too, in one shape or another. It kind of gets old after a while. So it was kind of cool when I found this online:
Salut! Ahoj! Annyeonghaseyo! Hello!
Hi, I’m Devon! I’m new to this blog. Here’s what you should know about me.
- I am an avid reader and I have ~a lot~ of favorite books. Some of them include The Help, The Princess Bride, and the Percy Jackson series.
- I love Chris Pratt. Like veryveryvery much. My friends are slightly terrified.
- I love the TV show Parks and Recreation. Bye, bye, Li’l Sebastian!
- I consider myself hilarious.
- I love animals more than the average person. The inside of my head is filled with videos of baby sloths making squeaking noises.
- Food is life.
- My favorite movies include Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Princess Bride, and any animated Disney movie ever.
- My personal blog is called Sloths and Books, but I’ve only posted 3 things so don’t go looking for it. It’s not worth it. Srsly.
- I am bad at introductions, so I’m just going to insert a puppy gif and call it a day.