Hi! I’m Chidinma, but some people also call me Valerii. I am new to the blog, so I thought a great way to start out would be by introducing myself.
I am a freshman at Flower Mound high school right now.
I’m sort of anti-social, but some how end up with the loudest of friends. Or at least I think they are loud. There are some exceptions though.
I’m a major fangirl. Some of my favorite books are The Percy Jackson series, the Harry Potter books, Every Other Day, and Welcome to Night Vale: a novel. My favorite animes are Bleach, No Game No Life, Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul, and D. Gray-man. I don’t usually watch a lot of TV so I currently have only one favorite show, Miraculous Ladybug. My favorite podcast is Welcome to Night Vale. I have a lot of favorites.
I am also a procrastinator. I usually stay up until eleven to finish all my assignments.
I have frequent headaches. That’s why sometimes I will be clutching my left eye.
One of my favorite lurking spots will be the library.
I really like cats but I am highly allergic to them.
So I’m going to end this with one of my favorite Night Vale quotes.
Hey, Anne Marie here! I am a new blogger and member to TAG, and I may be updating you on NaNoWriMo this November. But first, here’s a little about me:
- My parakeets
- Leverage (the TV show)
- Welcome to Night Vale
- Harry Potter
- Birds (especially birds of prey)
I don’t like:
- Homework that interferes with my sleep
- the fire alarm going off
- PEOPLE DISTRACTING ME WHILE I’M TRYING TO WRITE
Ugh. Homework calls. See y’all soon!
Hey guys (and gals)! I’m Mayher (if you can’t tell from the glaringly obvious title).
I’ve been in TAG for about a year now and realized that I haven’t done a blog post, so let’s start off with me introducing myself.
I’m a junior in high school (almost senior)
I absolutely love art, but I have one problem… I’m really not that great at it…
I can be the life of the party…
But also the kid who sits home alone on a Friday night
And I basically put the PRO in Procrastination. You know what they say, AP really stands for Advanced Procrastinators, and this is basically the most accurate description of me the night before a project is due.
Basically, I’m your average stressed out teenager, but I’m Indian so there’s triple the stress.
Well, it was nice meeting you all, and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Oh, and I am the gif queen.
(Nim’s edit: Aw man, gif people are so awesome!)
Hi all! My name’s Emma and I’m one of the newer members of TAG. I’m super excited to start posting on this blog!
- Singer and pianist
- Freshman in Highschool
- Avid reader
- Lover of musical theater
- Member of tons of fandoms (books, movies, musicians/bands, and many more!)
- Book (standalones) – Fangirl and any novel by John Green
- Book (series) – Hush Hush, Birthmarked, Enclave, and Divergent
- TV show – The Originals, Witches of East End, Pretty Little Liars, Being Human, and Finding Carter
- Movie – Austenland, Moulin Rouge, and Now You See Me
- Genre – Paranormal, Dystopian, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, and Fantasy
- Band/Singer – Volcanoes in the kitchen, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Christina Perri, Joshua Radin, and Christina Grimmie
And if you guys want to be super cool and follow me on goodreads or instagram then you can do so here!
Until next time!
Hey all! I’m the TAG Historian, meaning I help with supplies and take pictures at events. Nim and I coordinate as well as Kirk and I since we do similar things. I’m one of the “original” members I guess, pulled in via Samantha. I’ve done a grand total of two reviews (Fangirl and Harken) and once I finish rereading The Kite Runner, you can probably expect another one from me! In the meantime, however, here’s a bit about me:
- Junior in high school
- In choir for 6 years now
- One day younger than Shreya *shakes fists in air out of frustration*
- Like Samantha, I’m an activist in several things (although I’m quiet about many so as to not upset my bigoted family)
- Genre – I’m really not all that picky, but it admit I judge books by their cover. If the cover has a decapitated girl on it (see vlogbrothers Rant on Books on YouTube), that’s an immediate turnoff for me. Also, while I’m not picky on genre, I find that I’ll read one or two sentences of a summary and put books back with a disgusted look on my face. Oops!
- Field of Study – I consider myself a scientist, as I’m really good at physics and chemistry, and I really love social sciences such as sociology, psychology, and philosophy. I’m constantly conducting social experiments, and if you talk to me for more than five minutes about it, I’ll probably day “I have a theory” more times than you can count.
- Hobbies – I love writing. It is my absolute passion and I’ve always known it’s what want to do with my life. In tangent to that, I love reading. I own 200+ books last time I counted, and it’s near impossible for me to leave a book store empty-handed. Photography is up there as well, but I haven’t photographed anything in a while. You can find both writings and photographs of mine at dreamamongstars.deviantart.com should you want to
- Foods/Drinks – Anyone who knows me at all knows the two things I need to survive are chicken and banana milk – don’t knock it till you try it!
- Books – The Great Gatsby, Life As We Knew It, Between Shades of Gray, and many more
- Authors – Ellen Hopkins, F Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway, Ruta Sepetys, and more…
- Shows/Movies/Musicals/Operas – My Mad Fat Diary, BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Titanic, V for Vendetta, Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, The Producers, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Die Tote Stadt, Rise of the Guardians, etc
- Music – Really anything that sparks my interest, but my playlist is predominately Kpop and Jrock; go ahead and judge – I’m used to it
Once I graduate, I’d like to study Creative Writing and anything else I can get my hands on (slash pay for). I’m not quite sure what I want to minor in, yet, but I feel like one of them will be something to do with choir, and I’ll probably get a double minor with something else. Who knows?
So that’s me for the most part I guess. I hope you look forward to seeing all of us in the future!
Hello all. I am John, or theslyfox12. I am the Vice President of the Teen Advisory Group. I love to help out where I can. I am interested in all things technology.
- Currently a Junior at Flower Mound High School
- I am tech savvy, and love to learn anything new about computers
- I am the lead programmer for the FMHS Robotics Club
- I am on the Advanced Computer Science UIL team
- I love Harry Potter and The Hunger Games
- I want to major in Computer Science and Aeronautical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Well that’s all I can think of for now. Make sure to come out to the events we hold. They are always a blast.
Hey guys! My name is Samantha or samanthalee026, and I am the president of the Teen Advisory Group! I’m also a teen blogger here on the site (I know I need to post more!).
- Junior in high school
- Fangirl and otaku
- Activist for a whole bunch of things
- Favorite authors: Francis Scott Fitzgerald, John Green, J.K. Rowling
- A lover of travel
- Potterhead for life… Seriously. When I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, I was an instant five-year-old jumping up in down and pointing because I saw the top of Ravenclaw tower.
- By the way I’m a Ravenclaw.
- Favorite book series: I think you can tell by now.
So yeah~ That’s me!
I’ve realized this: Many of us bloggers have written many, many reviews, but we’ve never introduced ourselves to our readers. So I’ll go first! 😉
Hi guys! My name is Nim (AKA nimishaas [I was ruahticsn] ), and I’m the President of TAG and one of the teen bloggers here on FMPLTeens!
- High Schooler at MHS
- Favorite TV Shows: NCIS:LA, Scorpion, Person of Interest
- Favorite Genre: Historical Fiction
- Favorite Book Series: Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
- Favorite Sports: Hockey and American Football
- MAJOR NCIS:LA AND DALLAS STARS FAN!
(Edits in italics by Nim on 3/13/2017)